Attorney Jonathon L. Beck
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position: Shareholder
- Location: Dayton, Cincinnati
- Admission: Florida, 2002; Ohio, 2003, S.D. Ohio 2003, N.D. Ohio, 2004, U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2005.
- Practices: Civil Litigation, Business Law, Subrogation
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D., 2002
- Marquette University, B.A., 1999
- St. Claire’s College, Oxford, England
Jon is a member of the Ohio and Florida State Bar Associations, the
National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP) and the Ohio
Association of Civil Trial Attorneys (OACTA).
On July 8, 2009, Jon was recognized by a national legal publication for a notable trial victory in Cincinnati, Ohio (“And the Defense Wins!”, DRI -The Voice, Jul. 8, 2009). Jon defended Xerox Corporation and its employee against claims of negligence. The other side sought $1,600,000 in damages. After a 2 ½ week trial the jury returned a defense verdict in favor of Jon’s clients.
Jon represents less fortunate clients free of charge through the Dayton Volunteer Lawyers Program. He is a member of the Clara Barton Society of the Dayton Chapter of the American Red Cross. He is involved in the community, graduating in 2009 from the City of Dayton Neighborhood Leadership Institute.
Ohio SuperLawyer magazine named Jon a “Rising Star” in the field of civil litigation in 2012 and 2013, a designation awarded to less than 2.5% of all lawyers under 40 years old. SuperLawyer is a joint publication of Law & Politics and Cincinnati magazines.
Jon is the Vice-Chairman of the Attorney Grievances and Discipline Committee of the Dayton Bar Association.